If you have read How to Organize a House Party and would like to make a punch but don’t know how to, this article would teach you how to make a great punch in a few easy steps.
To make a punch, you need the following ingredients:
- Liquor: Pure [unflavored] spirits like vodka. Smirnoff or Magic Moments are my recommended choices. You could also use pure gin like Seaman’s or Lords.
- Juice: Ribena, Tasty Time or Boom (or any other juice that you like which can be diluted with water and not lose too much of its taste)
- Fresh Fruits: Pineapples, cucumbers, apples etc.
- Dry Ice
To make the punch, the first thing to do is
- Dice the fruits. Not too small to disappear in the punch but not too big to be a problem for drinking.
- Put the fruits in a big bowl and add the vodka or other liquor.
- Add the juice and stir very well. You can also add the juice before the vodka if you so choose.
- Add the water in such a proportion that the punch is sweet enough so that you don’t taste the alcohol or not taste it so much.
- When the mixture is ready, leave it to ferment overnight and then the next morning, add the ice.
- The punch is ready to be enjoyed.
- Put a measure of water in a big pot and set to boil
- When the water is boiled, pour it into a big bowl and add the fruits, stirring very well
- Add the alcohol if need be, still stirring very well
- When the mixture has cooled significantly as to be warm, add the juice
- Cool the mixture by storing in a freezer for a short while
- Add ice some minutes before you are ready to serve.
The punch can be served in a party or in any social gathering; alcohol can be increased or removed totally as caters to your guests’ and your sensibilities. We hope this article helps you make awesome punch for you and your guests.
If you enjoyed this article please like our Facebook Page or Follow us on Twitter.