What’s going to be your excuse when you’re asked to smile at a photo shoot or your birthday or even your wedding? How embarrassing could it be to smile in public with yellow teeth? As we grow older, we begin to lose the shiny white color of our teeth. Aging isn’t the only cause of teeth discoloration, smoking, drinking and even excessive use of fluoride-based toothpaste can also contribute to this. At some point, we begin to get worried about this, which is normal. We end up spending tons of money on dentists and products we aren’t even sure of. For every man-made solution we seek, there’s always a natural way out. As always, we are revealing to you two methods that have been tested and verified, two methods on how to whiten your stained teeth.
1. BAKING SODA AND LEMON JUICE:
The usefulness of baking soda also known as sodium bicarbonate cannot be overemphasized. This time, we’d be mixing it with lemon juice for the above stated purpose. This would help in giving your teeth its original colour shade.
- Fresh lemons
- Baking soda
- A spoon
- A bowl
- Squeeze out the juice from the fresh lemons.
- Form a paste with the lemon juice and some baking soda.
- Use your toothbrush to spread this around your teeth.
- Leave for 5 minutes only.
- Do not swallow!
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
2. STRAWBERRY PASTE AND SALT:
Strawberry contains malic acid that aids in removing the film of dirt and stains on the teeth. It is also enriched with vitamin C! Salt, on the other hand, acts as an abrasive or scrub.
- Cooking salt
- A toothbrush
- A bowl
- A spoon
- Mash the strawberries into a smooth paste.
- Add half a tablespoon of salt.
- Use the toothbrush to spread the paste around your teeth.
- Leave in for 3 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
Please, follow these easy guidelines and be confident enough to smile!
If you enjoyed this article please like our Facebook Page or Follow us on Twitter.