Lately, we been noticing the eyebrow craze amongst girls and young women. More often than not, the brows are drawn not too correctly leaving them with hilarious facial expressions. Well-drawn brows give the face a complete look and makes it look less naked especially when you have very scanty eyebrows.
Here are guidelines to follow in order to fill in your eyebrows perfectly:
– Firstly, brush your perfectly-shaped eyebrows with a brow brush.
– Draw a outline on the inner edge(lower part) of your eyebrows with a suitable pencil. Make sure you trace the arch of your brows correctly.
– Do the same for the outer edge (upper part) of your brows till the upper outline meets the end of the lower outline.
– Fill the space created with your pencil. Ensure you avoid putting much pressure on the pencil in order to get the lightest looking brows.
– Blend the lightly filled brows with a brow brush.
– Highlight the lower part with a concealer.
– Do the same for the upper part.
– Blend the concealed part with your skin so as not to have different colour patches on your face.
– You’re good to go!
N.B: Always use a pencil shade that matches or is close to your hair colour.
You wanted to know how to fill in your eyebrows? There you go, quick and easy… And definitely a lot less stressful than the methods you might have been using.
thequickwayto.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and we get a commission on purchases made through our links.